[Clipart] clipart.freedesktop.org and OpenOffice.org

Jonathan Phillips jon at rejon.org
Thu Apr 8 15:22:21 PDT 2004

Also, don't forget I started collecting some information here:

http://inkscape.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?OpenClipArtProject

This sounds like a great roadmap for the project thus far and in
coordination with the content from the inkscape wiki section, will allow
us to fill out the wiki a bit to give us a starting point.

We also have to come up with a name for the project, which I'm confident
will happen in the initiation milestone.

Thx for your push bryce...now if we can get it on a wiki. Ted my account
on the wiki is:

   * Name: Jon Phillips
   * Wiki Name: JonPhillips
   * Email: jon at protofunk.org

so that I can get access enough.

Then, the location of our web space for the project will be nice. I
think we should play fair with the freedesktop project and hop on
irc.freenode.net as #clipart for the time being. I am hopping in there
now. It seems that freedesktop.org uses freenode for their
communications as well as cairo and several other projects
(http://freedesktop.org/Main/GettingInvolved).

Jon

--

Jon Phillips