[Clipart] clipart.freedesktop.org and OpenOffice.org

Jonathan Phillips jon at rejon.org
Thu Apr 8 17:54:59 PDT 2004

I think that a subordinate interest for this project too should be to
develop and/or seek-out conversion scripts between file formats.

Inkscape and SodiPodi can both convert from SVG to PNG and can run
headless from the commandline to do this.

To be honest though, WMF is not a dominant file format like an industry
standard like TIF or JPG.

Jon

--

Jon Phillips