[Clipart] Forum and cliparts

Jonathan Phillips jon at rejon.org
Tue Apr 27 18:46:30 PDT 2004

Fenix,

Bryce, myself and a few others have been working on this project, but it
is hard to setup everything so quickly while we have our hands in so
many different things.

Once we get the backend bug/rfe/forum software installed, that will take
care of your request. What solutions exist for autodisplay of graphics
submitted. I vote that we have an auto-convert to png for display on the
site. Right now we only have the name of the files. In reality this is
not sufficient.

But hey, at least the site is up and everything! I guess the other
concern is to develop a logo, right?

Did anybody look at mine?
http://openclipart.org/incoming/2004/04/contents/ocap-jon-01.svg
Comments? I guess we should move towards a goal on this one...I'm trying
to figure out a way to develo pthe logo towards something explanatory.
Do you all agree that we should steer clear of OCAP, OCA, and Open
Clipart Project, and just call this thing: Open Clipart (is clipart one
word? dictionary.com doesn't think so...)

Jon

--

Jon Phillips
Graduate Researcher