[Clipart] First Meeting

Bryce Harrington bryce at bryceharrington.com
Thu Apr 29 22:19:03 PDT 2004

Maybe Jon could be our point person with the invites?  I suspect that
good places to post would include the user lists for Inkscape, Sodipodi,
Open Office, and Scribus, plus maybe the Gnome Footsteps news site?  I
assume we don't want the invite to go *too* broadly just yet, since
we've only had the one release so far...?

Bryce