[Clipart] Pre-release Package for 'openclipart'

Bryce Harrington bryce at bryceharrington.com
Wed Jun 9 00:42:00 PDT 2004

I've gathered together all of the submitted works to the website, added
niku's most excellent work, and placed them into a new CVS module called
'openclipart', available from our CVS repository.

Here's a listing of the categories:

2d_geometry    callouts      flowers      LICENSE.txt             road_signs_uk
3d_geometry    clock         folders      logos                   road_signs_us
animals        coat_of_arms  food         misc                    smileys
arrows         computer      fruits       misc2                   special
barcode        computers     games        office                  sports
batchsvgtopng  CVS           graph_paper  people                  tools
birthday       drinks        halloween    plot_graphs             toys
body_parts     electronics   happy        README
books          flowcharts    landscape    road_signs_scandinavia

These categories include a total of 556 files.

The reason I have 'computer' and 'computers', and 'misc' and 'misc2' is
because niku's work included a README.txt that I wanted to keep
associated with the stuff he submitted, whereas for the other items the
authorship and licensing was less obvious.  I would appreciate it if
someone could investigate this issue and figure out a better solution.

Those who can access the CVS, please review and submit any corrections
to me.  I plan on doing a release within the next few days.

Thanks,
Bryce