[Clipart] How to change password in openclipart.org acount???

Kfir gilkfir at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 13 02:37:33 PST 2010

Hi to members of Open Clip Arts:

I have an account and I up load my work to openclipart.org.
I believe that most of you have an account there as well.

I wanted to change my password (I did not forget it) but I could not find how to do this.
I tried posting this question on Inkscape forum but the answer was that it appears that one can not change its password due to a bug....
http://www.inkscapeforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=7405

Does anyone knows how can I change my password or can address this issue to the person how is in-charged on the website?

KG