Reply limits exceeded problems

Havoc Pennington hp at redhat.com
Mon Aug 9 19:29:43 PDT 2004

On Mon, 2004-08-09 at 17:53, Olivier Andrieu wrote:

> Sure. But the plain C binding is still necessary I think: David is
> using plain C for libhal. I don't think he plans to use GLib (maybe he
> does I don't know) ?

libdbus should be minimal without convenience functions I think. If we
wanted to do a "C binding" that added a whole convenience layer on
libdbus, then we could; but I'd rather not put it in libdbus.

Very few programs of significant size are really written in plain C.
Everyone has some lame custom utility framework at the very least.

Havoc