[immodule-qt] QUimInputContextPlugin: Will you change the name?

UTUMI Hirosi utuhiro78 at yahoo.co.jp
Fri Aug 6 16:09:29 EEST 2004

Hi,

Mandrake have quiminputcontextplugin-0.1.6-2mdk.i586.rpm in Cooker/Contribs,
but  I want to change the name to uim-qtimm-0.1.6-2mdk.i586.rpm

You uploaded the file
http://freedesktop.org/~kzk/uim-qt/quiminputcontextplugin-bc-20040623.tar.gz
into freedesktop.org, but I think "uim-qtimm-20040623.tar.gz" is better.
The name "quiminputcontextplugin" is rather long.

Thanks.
___
Hirosi