Minutes from X.Org Architecture Call for 30 August 2004

Kevin E Martin kem at freedesktop.org
Wed Sep 1 13:47:53 PDT 2004

On Wed, Sep 01, 2004 at 10:36:55PM +0200, Roland Mainz wrote:
> Paul Anderson wrote:
> > This means that option #3 - bump the major version of libXaw -
> > received the most votes.
>
> How much time do I have to implement that ?

This was discussed on today's release wranglers call.  It has already
been mostly implemented, and is currently being finished and tested.
Once verified that it works, I'll check it in.  If you (or anyone else)
find errors, please let me (and the release wranglers list) know and
they will be fixed before the release.

You need your rest to recover and shouldn't have to do this work.

Thanks,
Kevin