[utf-8] freedesktop.org and Partnership between our sites

Weight Loss Ebook wlebook at weight-loss-ebook.com
Fri Oct 8 08:38:39 UTC 2004

Hi,

I would like to propose a link exchange
partnership between your site, freedesktop.org and
three sites that I manage,

http://www.weight-loss-ebook.com
http://www.weightlosslist.com
http://www.ezfastweightloss.com

I only seek links to sites that will be beneficial
to my visitors and yours looks great.

As you probably know, there are 3 main reasons to
exchange links.
1. It is beneficial to our visitors to direct them
to good sites.
2. It helps increase your Google rankings.
3. You will receive targeted traffic from us at no
cost.

If interested, please submit your site through our
simple form at:

http://www.weight-loss-ebook.com/linkForm.php?e=46
www.weightlosslist.com/linkForm.php?e=46
www.ezfastweightloss.com/linkForm.php?e=46

Here's the link information for my sites:

Title: Weight Loss Ebook
lose unwanted pounts, weight loss guide.

Title: Weight Loss List
to help you shed unwanted pounds!

Title: EZ Fast Weightloss
extra weight! Information on weight loss and
diets.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Best regards,
Webmaster