New project request/idea

Tom Chance tom at tomchance.org.uk
Sat Apr 3 21:11:55 EEST 2004

Hello,

I'm currently co-developing a SVG icon set with users of both KDE and GNOME.
We really need a CVS repository to do it, but we can't get one from the usual
sources (e.g. Sourceforge), so we thought you might be able to help.

It could be expanded into a place for cross-desktop icon themes to be
developed, if you had the space. We would also work on scripts to
automatically convert many icons between KDE and GNOME (i.e. change
filenames), and other desktops if people want to, to save us and future icon
artists the trouble.

Would this be appropriate and possible?

Regards,
Tom Chance