libXp

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.com
Sat Apr 3 09:33:26 PST 2004

Around 13 o'clock on Apr 3, Nicu Pavel wrote:

> It seems that xlibs is missing the X print library.
> I made a quick autoconf for it if anyone interested.
> Where should I send the tree ?

Sigh.  Much as I dislike Xprint, I suppose we have to allow people to use
it.

What I'd like to see is a CVS tree that includes both your changes and the
old XFree86 history.  If you can get that put together and post a pointer
to the tarball, I'll stick it into fd.o CVS.  And, if you'd like to
maintain it in the future, send along an SSH key.

-keith