Xext/XShm.c - changing public API

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.com
Tue Apr 13 19:25:02 PDT 2004

Around 20 o'clock on Apr 13, Jim Gettys wrote:

> It looks to me like ImUtil.h isn't getting installed, so
> must be present only at build time of XShm.c.

Looks like it's just a bug in the monolithic tree.  When going modular, I
had to acknowledge the 'real' Xlib API in terms of what external pieces
were using, and ImUtil.h was one of those.  If it's not actually needed,
then we can take it private again and shrink the Xlib API a bit.

modularization catches all kinds of bugs...

-keith