libXmu

Keith Packard keithp@keithp.com
Sat, 06 Mar 2004 18:18:07 -0800

--==_Exmh_-616792131P

Around 1 o'clock on Mar 7, Adam Gorzkiewicz wrote:

> The patch i'm attaching adds references to libXext for libXmu (needed eg to
> build gimp-remote-plugin).

Thanks.  I like to stick all of these into one giant PKG_CHECK_MODULES
call so that pkg-config can do a better job of eliminating duplicate flags
and such.  This is obviously easier when the packages aren't conditional...

You might take a look at how xlibs/X11/configure.ac generates X11_LIBS and
X11_CFLAGS; perhaps we could generate XMU_LIBS and XMU_CFLAGS in the same
way and replace the XT_CFLAGS XT_LIBS in Xmu.

-keith

--==_Exmh_-616792131P

--==_Exmh_-616792131P--