package xdmcp was not found in the pkg-config

Jaymz Julian jaymz@artificial-stupidity.net
Sun, 11 Jan 2004 07:55:15 +1100

On Sat, Jan 10, 2004 at 12:49:46PM -0300, Matías wrote:
> JJ> On Sat, Jan 10, 2004 at 01:59:49AM -0300, Matías wrote:
> JJ> did you set PKG_CONFIG_PATH  correctly?  (i.e.$PREFIX/lib/pkgconfig)?
>
>   PKG_CONFIG_PATH is set to /usr/local/lib/pkgconfig ... (that's right
>   on a Slackware? ...

assuiming you are installing in .usr.local, yes.

>   If I use the script I get this error:
>
>   cvs server: Updating Xdmcp
>   (..)
>   autoreconf: Entering directory '.'
>   autoreconf: configure.ac: not using Gettext
>   autoreconf: running: aclocal --output=aclocal.m4t
>   aclocal:  configure.ac:  39:  macro  'AM_PROG_LIBTOOL'  no  found in
>   library
>   autoreconf: aclocal faidel with exit status: 1

there is a problem with your libtool installation, or with your automake
installation - check the requirments again! :)

	-- jj

--
--
Jaymz Julian aka A Life in Hell / Warriors of the Wasteland / Unreal