[xserver] Screen corruption with xcompmgr

Gen Zhang genneth@users.sourceforge.net
Tue, 13 Jan 2004 19:15:21 +0000

I'm got similar things here. Card is a Trident, but I'm using Xfbdev. All fd.o
stuff here is a snapshot of 20031210, except for Xserver, which is 20040113
(today). The problems have only manifested after the upgrade today. I haven't
seen whether xcompmgr affects things at all.

Keep up the good work guys.

Genneth

--
To teach is to learn.