loadble module

Ely Levy elylevy-xserver@cs.huji.ac.il
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 11:22:15 +0200 (IST)

What do you mean by usuable?
It's preety portable, works on most systems we care about.
I don't understand what was the problem with the .la files?
http://sources.redhat.com/autobook/autobook/
there is a whole chapter about how to use libtdl in
a protable way, It seems not too bad according to what I read,
anyone else care for a look?:)

Ely Levy
System group
Hebrew University