- Base X : X starts up to the login screen and displays at the proper resolution, w/o glitch.
- 2D acceleration : No screen corruption, missing cursor when using the desktop.
- DPMS : The screen goes to DPMS and comes back fine.
- Xv / XvMC : Xv is working. For supported hardware, XvMC is working too.
- VT switch : Switching to a virtual terminal and back is working fine.
- Rotate : The screen can be rotated using RandR.
- Multi head : The screen can display on different outputs simultaneously.
- Suspend : The computer can be suspended and resumes fine.
- X restart : X can be restarted.
Hardware Chipset Base X 2D accel DPMS Xv/XvMC VT switch Rotate Multi head Suspend X restart Comments, bugzilla links, etc... VIA Epia M CLE266 OK OK OK OK OK Asus-MX KM400 OK OK OK OK OK NOK OK VIA Epia SP CN400 OK OK OK OK OK NOK OK VIA Epia EX CX700 Samsung NC20 VX800 OK OK OK OK NOK NOK OK OK xrandr: Configure crtc 1 failed OLPC XO 1.5 VX855 OK OK OK NOK OK NOK OK OK iDOT L740 VX900 OK OK OK OK OK NOK NOK OK xrandr: Configure crtc 0 failed