Latest Release: 0.2.20080216.1
License: Arphic Public License
- Glyph shapes for the different font flavors
- Comparison between old (0.1.x) and new (0.2.x) font versions
||AR PL UMing
||*AR PL UKai *
||116 MB (sfd) / 21 MB (ttc)
||96 MB (sfd) / 17 MB (ttc)
|Total Number Of Glyphs
|Total Number Of Codepoints
- Starting from version 0.0.20050501-1 the Mingti font contains Firefly's bitmap characters for pixelsizes 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 and 16. Currently only Big5 and GB2312 are covered by those.
- Starting from version 0.2.20080216 the fonts are distributed as Truetype Collections, which makes the use of xdelta obsolete. For details, please see the Changelog.
- Starting from version 0.2.20080216 the fonts come in 4 flavors (CN, HK, TW and TW MBE), with different glyph shapes according to the preferred shapes in each region. The JP, KR and VM flavors will follow later. Currently this feature is intended for testing only and is limited to only very few glyphs. Please see the Comparison Documents above for details. Please do not file bug reports for missing glyph shapes! I am aware of them and just don't have enough time to implement them in a timely manner.
- Starting from version 0.2.20080216 the fonts are provided as Truetype Collections. However, not all software can deal with this correctly, in most cases it is not possible to choose the desired font face from the .ttc. Here is a list of software which is known to have this problem. If you discover more software having this problem, please add it here and notify the upstream developers of that software project.
||AR PL ?ShanHeiSun
||AR PL ?ZenKai