skim 1.0.2 released (10 Oct 2004)
* Fixed bug <a href="http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func`detail&aid`1042106&group_id`108454&atid`650539">#1042106</a>; * Incorporated Qt-immodule related info in the English doc; * Updated to support latest Intel compiler (icc/icpc); * Other minor improvement.
skim 1.0.1 released (28 Sep 2004)
* New option in configure dialog: Autostart skim when KDE starts; * Updated document; * Display less candidates in the lookuptable window if it is too long.
scim-lib 1.0.1 has been released (21 Sep 2004)
* Added missing assignment for SCIM_BUILD_GTK_UTILS variable in configure.ac * Call focus_out when turnning off input method in gtkimmodule. * Fixed gtk2 binary compatibility issue. Now scim binary compiled against gtk2-2.2.x can be used with gtk2-2.4.x.
scim-qtimm 0.7.5 released (17 Sep 2004)
* Fixed a crash bug; * Updated according to latest qt immodule patch (0910); * New German translation; * Other minor improvement.
skim 1.0.0 released (08 Sep 2004)
* New German document; * New icons; * Fixed/Enhanced the factory menu shortcut support; * Updated English document; * Other small improvement and cleanup.
3 new contributors join SCIM project (07 Sep 2004):
* Main.<span class="createlink"><a href="https://secure.freedesktop.org/write/www/ikiwiki.cgi?page=JanHefti&from=Software%2FScimNews&do=create" rel="nofollow">?</a>JanHefti</span>: Doc writer and German translator * Main.<span class="createlink"><a href="https://secure.freedesktop.org/write/www/ikiwiki.cgi?page=KitaeKim&from=Software%2FScimNews&do=create" rel="nofollow">?</a>KitaeKim</span>: Art designer and Korean translator * Main.<span class="createlink"><a href="https://secure.freedesktop.org/write/www/ikiwiki.cgi?page=YukikoBando&from=Software%2FScimNews&do=create" rel="nofollow">?</a>YukikoBando</span>: Japanese translator
scim-qtimm first public version released (4 Sep 2004)
* scim-qtimm 0.7 has implemented all the functionalities of its gtk counterpart. Currently there is one option for scim-qtimm which can be modified in the skim configuration dialog.
scim-lib 1.0.0 has been released (4 Sep 2004)
* Minor configure.ac improvement.
[[ScimNews200409][News before September 2004]]
-- Main.- 11 Oct 2004