- 2012-08-08 libspectre 0.2.7 released!
- 2010-06-10 libspectre 0.2.6 released!
- 2010-04-18 libspectre 0.2.5 released!
- 2010-02-21 libspectre 0.2.4 released!
- 2009-10-18 libspectre 0.2.3 released!
- 2008-11-25 libspectre 0.2.2 released!
- 2008-08-10 libspectre 0.2.1 released!
- 2008-01-03 libspectre 0.2.0 released!
- 2007-12-16 libspectre 0.1.0 released!
What is libspectre
libspectre is a small library for rendering Postscript documents. It provides a convenient easy to use API for handling and rendering Postscript documents.
libspectre it's known to work on UNIX/Linux systems although supporting other platforms (win32, macos) is planned too. Any help on this is, of course, more than welcome :-)
libspectre is free software and is available to be redistributed and/or modified under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2, or (at your option) any later version.
libspectre depends on libgs which is available at Ghostscript website
The latest release is libspectre 0.2.7.
Previous releases can be found in the release archive.
You may also use git to clone a local copy of the libspectre source code.
git clone git://anongit.freedesktop.org/git/libspectre
Use the freedesktop bugzilla to report bugs or suggest enhancements. The product is libspectre.