- There are two modules right now.
- tinderclient - these are the client scripts for running tinderboxes.
- tinderbox3 - these are the server cgi-bin scripts for tinderbox.
You can either use your freedesktop.org account and SSH or use anonymous CVS with:
$ cvs -d :pserver:firstname.lastname@example.org:/cvs/sysadmin login CVS password: <hit return> $ cvs -d :pserver:email@example.com:/cvs/sysadmin co <module>
Browse CVS with View CVS.
Each module has space in the freedesktop.org bugzilla.
Information about fd.o's tinderboxes can be found in the TinderboxWiki.
Discussion about these libraries should occur on the Release Wrangler's mailing list.
State of the sysadmin projects
- The initial version of the tinderbox server is installed.
- The initial version of the tinderbox script is also available. Lots of additional features could/should be added.
-- Main.- 09 Mar 2004