[Clipart] Launchpad / wiki / collaboration / New OCAL Beta site.

chovynz chovynz at gmail.com
Sun May 17 15:51:53 PDT 2009

In an attempt to help OCAL move forward into the future, I will be
transferring the issues that we have (bugs, wishlist, corrections etc.) from
the Wiki pages to Launchpad. Then I will be closing the wiki corrections
page.

Michael, Vera, and some other people working on the Beta coding and
programming have been great in checking for bugs and things. In order to
make their job easier (i.e. more time fixing, coding and programming -
instead of double checking multiple websites for bugs and corrections), I
ask that if you have any bug, any wishlist, or any correction, *no matter
how small it is*: Please use Openclipart's
Launchpad<https://launchpad.net/openclipart>
.

I want to try to steer us away from reporting bugs and corrections on the
wiki or elsewhere. As we move foward into actually using the New skin and
system, I'll be encouraging New users at OCAL to use Launchpad. Including
the reasons above, Launchpad also makes it easier for people to see what
bugs have been reported, what ones are being worked on, what ones have been
fixed, and what we(OCAL users as a whole) have planned for the future. In
order to keep things, simple, in true collaboration, and an easy to find
place, it's best to use Launchpad as we move forward. That's where the
people who are actually doing the programming work are, and if you want to
be heard that's the place to be.

If you need or want help in using Launchpad, let me or someone know, as we
are quite happy to teach and guide you through the processes. Everyone is
welcome and encouraged to use Launchpad. When you get the hang of it, you'll
be away laughing.

--
Cheers
Chovynz