[Uim] Result of whether should we have a stable branch or not

TOKUNAGA Hiroyuki tkng at xem.jp
Fri May 14 11:16:37 EEST 2004

Sorry for absence, I had to write a paper to submit GUADEC  in recent
days. (Yes, I'll go to Norway in June!)

Summary of opinions:

  David: Good idea.
  Yamaken: I couldn't imagine that stable branch is effectively working.
  Jon: We shouldn't do until UIM offers a minimally practical input for CJK.
  Ken: We shouldn't do until UIM have stable API/ABI.

 Agree:1 Disagree:3

So, I conclude that we shouldn't have a stable branch now.

Instead of creating stable branch, I'll introduce 'stable mark' which
Yamaken suggested if there's no objection.

Regards,

--
TOKUNAGA Hiroyuki
http://kodou.net/