Trident driver (fwd)

Joel Dice joel.dice@colorado.edu
Sat, 10 Jan 2004 11:48:40 -0700 (MST)

And here is my reply, also not originally posted to the list:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 11:43:52 -0700 (MST)
From: Joel Dice <dicej@mailsnare.net>
To: sxpert@esitcom.org
Subject: Re: Trident driver

On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 sxpert@esitcom.org wrote:

> get the documentation at
>
> http://sxpert.esitcom.org/EPIA/

Excellent!  Thanks.

> well, hoping to see that soon so I can use Xtrident instead of Xvesa on
> my epia carpc.

I'm using an EPIA as well.  I'll post to the list if/when I have the
driver working.  But don't get too excited - Keith says the performance
probably won't improve much without accelerated compositing, which I'm
guessing will be more complicated than just getting the driver to work.

By the way, would you mind if I mention that link on the mailing list?  If
not, is there an official place to get that documentation?

Thanks again.

 - Joel