Trident driver (fwd)

Ginokas ginokas@free.fr
Sun, 11 Jan 2004 03:17:25 +0100

Hello !

I am currently on an Xtrident driver for my via epia(cyberblade/i1).
I manage to accel solid and copy but offscreen is still buggy!

I can send you my 'code' if you want to give a try !

I try to split it in 2 parts: the cop(?) model for 9525 and the graphic
engine model for 8500 !
Not a big success on it ! But I can't just make a diff now :-(
Don't flame when/if you see it!

I am interrested in accel blend and composite too but I m still too new
at it !

My doc source is from the ple133 pdf below!

Gilles.