Rotate extension

Chris Debenham chris@adebenham.com
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 11:24:49 +1100

Excellent, that worked. It now runs fine at full res (I used vga=840 if
anyone is wondering)
But now I've found that it is 'very' slow to refresh, much slower than
when running under Xvesa.
It'll do for now, but if there is anything I can do to help debug why
rotate is failing under Xvesa please let me know.

As a second issue, is there a way to port Xinput drivers to this server?
In particular the wacom tablet driver.

Chris