Xvesa on FC2

Douglas McMorris dougmc83 at mail.utexas.edu
Wed May 5 19:40:21 PDT 2004

These problems are persisting still... read the thread for more info.
I'm currently running 2.6.5-1.349 from the fedora updates and still
gettting a segfault.  the rpm install doesn't have fbdev support :(

also , its important to note that i'm not sure if its the xserver code
changes that are causeing the segfault of the kernel changes... if
anyone has any ideas, i would be happy to hear them.

thanks.